Donation Benefits To Your Business
Millions of pounds of food are wasted every year as good people go hungry. Forgotten Harvest Canada has been formed to help fight hunger and waste. A partnership with Forgotten Harvest Canada can help your company cut its waste and instead feed hungry neighbors in need. We have already worked with some tremendous Canadian-based food donors who have been able to give back to the Windsor area community and realize substantial cost savings and efficiencies.
Give a little. Get back a lot more
It costs nothing to donate your surplus food. In fact, you will save money! With less food being thrown out, you will save in dumpster fees.
No Cost. No Risk. A Big Difference
Your donation costs you nothing. There are no pickup or transportation fees and no special staffing or resources required. Simply box up your surplus fresh or prepared food, and in the same amount of time it would have taken to throw it away, it’s ready for pickup by our professional drivers.
Wish List - In Kind Donations
Warehouse Equipment and Materials:
- Empty banana boxes or pallet sized cardboard bins
- Food service packaging / containers / bags
- Hand sanitizer station
- Pallet jacks – Electric or Manual
- Stainless steel prep tables
- Warehouse weight scale - floor or industrial shipping scale
- White board
Office Supplies & Equipment:
- Office furniture - chairs
- Rectangular or round training or meeting tables
- Printer - laser preferred
Contact Marilyn Beckham 519-903-6617